Our PMS Deli Family is just that—a family made up of associates, guests and the community we serve. The health, safety and overall well-being of our family, and yours, is always our top priority.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure we are doing our part to keep you, our associates and our community safe.
In addition we are also doing the following:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our restaurant, especially most touched surfaces like door handles, credit card reader, point of sale system, dining room and restrooms, so it is done every hour.
- Reinforcing our existing health and food safety protocols, such as frequent and proper hand washing, glove use, and ensuring associates who are ill stay home and seek medical attention.
- Temporarily removing salt and pepper shakers from tables and ketchup bottles, using only disposable silverware and offering our guest a new cup for beverage refills.
- Making it easier to have a more touch-less experience through our delivery partners Doordash, Grubhub and Uber Eats.
- In addition we will offer curb service for any call in orders, just call 757-427-1400 and we will bring your order to your car.
We are proud to serve your community. Thank you for being part of the PMS Deli family – and allowing us to be part of yours for the past 18 years.